INSTAGRAM BUTTON PINTEREST BUTTON BLOGLOVIN BUTTON FACEBOOK BUTTON

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Crave: Pineapple


What's not to love about a pineapple!? I've always loved the fruit, so naturally I'm loving that it's a trend in home decor, fashion, and beyond.  That wallpaper is just the bees knees, isn't it? Hygge & West has a collab with Rifle Paper Co. that's releasing May 19th.  That salad is on my "to try" list of recipes for this summer, it looks so tasty. I also love grilling pineapple, and could easily say it's my favourite burger topping!  I wore through my glitter Toms this spring, so these pineapple print ones will make the perfect replacement! I may just add the pineapple Pandora charm to my bracelet as a little nod to our Hawaiian honeymoon in 2006 (we had fresh pineapple when we were in Kona, and it was a highlight of our trip!), and I don't think it needs to be Easter to decorate with those cute pineapple eggs. Would be a fun summer craft project to do with the kids. 

Pina coladas anyone?

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see you have a new blog, Holly! Looking forward to following. xox

    ReplyDelete